The new Airship Among Us map is available now, on March 31st, 2021.
The Bombardment Strike is now available in Warzone as a kill streak to purchase with a key from the new Containment Monitor Stations. Bruno has created a guide to understand this streak and how to use it in Warzone.
First you find the containment monitor station in the zombies outbreak area. At the time of the writing this is still the bank in downtown, but should be moving to the TV station soon. This guide should work in further containment areas as well as they change areas of Verdansk. Activate the zombies, then eliminate 40 of them. Get the yellow access key card from the last zombie and then use it on the loot box. There is a new purple access key card called the Protocol Access Key, or Containment Monitor Item that will appear in the loot. Trade this purple key card to the containment station to start the bombardment strike. The strike will occur automatically in the area around the start of the strike. A black circle will appear on the mini map through out the duration. The bombardment strike lasts 69 seconds.
The Call of Duty Warzone mid season update arrived on March 31st at 2 am eastern time on March 31st, 2021. The update brings access to two new operators, the ZRG 20mm sniper rifle, and new bundles in the stores, as well as a few fixes for the game.
In addition to the official patch notes below, the update provided a few new options in the Zombie Containment Monitor Station. A bombardment strike can be called in now using the new protocol key card. Additional streaks can be purchased from the trials computer as well, such as the RCXD for $3k, Advanced UAV for $12k, and Foresight perk for 20k.
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
The Season Two Reloaded update will have a download size of approximately 52.0 – 57.8 GB for owners of the free-to-play Warzone, who are up to date with the latest updates on either (or both) games.
This Warzone download is a larger file size due to the optimization of data.
- PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8 GB
- Xbox One: 57.8 GB
- PC: 52.4 GB (Warzone Only) / 133.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare®)