MARVEL’S AVENGERS PS4 BETA NEWS
We’ve just learned that those gamers who have preordered Marvel’s Avengers on PS4 will be able to play the beta on August 7th, 2020. We are incredibly excited to play this Avengers game, and we know many of you are as well. During the news release of the BETA they also released a teaser for the playable character Hawkeye. Here is the news we know so far about Marvel’s Avengers PS4 Beta.
Marvel’s Avengers PS4 Beta Dates
So when can you get your hands on the Marvel’s Avengers Beta? The answer is next week!
- August 6: Pre-load your preordered Marvel’s Avengers on PS4.
- August 7: PlayStation Advantage Pre-order Beta: As part of the PlayStation Advantage, those of you who have preordered Marvel’s Avengers will be the first in the world to get your hands on Earth’s Mightiest Heroes the weekend of August 7th through the 9th.
- August 13th: Pre-load for the Open Beta
- August 14: Open Beta! This Beta weekend will be open to the entire PS4 community as part of the PlayStation Advantage partnership.
- August 20: Pre-load for the second Open Beta.
- August 21: Open Beta number two! Same as the above, the final weekend is also an Open Beta for all PlayStation players.
Want to ensure you’re ready to go as soon as the Marvel’s Avengers Beta drops? You’ll need a Square Enix Member’s account to participate, which they use to validate pre-order codes and content, as well as to deliver post-launch goodies, like new heroes, new missions, and new regions at no extra cost.
Would you like to know more about Marvel’s Avengers PS4 Beta?