New York Subliners vs Minnesota Rokkr 2020 CALL OF DUTY LEAGUE PLAYOFFS.
|August 20, 2020||4:30 pm||CDL2020 Playoffs||2020|
New York Subliners vs Minnesota Rokkr
2020 Call of Duty League Playoffs
The Call of Duty League playoffs will begin on August 19th, 2020. One team from the Call of Duty League is guaranteed $100,000 for winning first place at the end of the playoffs in the 2020 COD League Championship. Who will it be? This 2020 Call of Duty League Playoffs Winners Final will determine just that!
2020 Call of Duty League Playoffs Winners Finals Live Stream
2020 Call of Duty League Playoffs Bracket
This is the format of the 2020 Call of Duty League Playoffs.
- Double Elimination
- Best of 5 Series
- Teams seeded based on Season Standings
- 1st and 2nd place teams receive a two round bye
- 3rd and 4th place teams receive a one round bye
- 5th-8th place teams start in Winners Round 1
- 9th-12th place teams start in Losers Round 1
- Top 4 teams advance to Championship Weekend
- Championship Weekend
- Best of 5 Series
- Best of 9 series for Grand Final with Winners Bracket team starting up 1-0
Game Types and Maps
These are the COD Modern Warfare game types and maps of the 2020 Call of Duty League Playoffs.
- Domination: Gun Runner, Hackney Yard, St. Petrograd
- Hardpoint: Azhir Cave, Gun Runner, Hackney Yard, Rammaza, St. Petrograd
- Search & Destroy: Arklov Peak, Gun Runner, Piccadilly, Rammaza, St. Petrograd
This is the Call of Duty Modern Warfare patch for the competition.
- Competitive Settings – v1.10
$4,600,000 was rewarded among the competing teams after the 2020 Call of Duty League Playoffs.
- Clint “Maven” Evans
- Joe “MerK” DeLuca
- Miles Ross
- Thomas “Chance” Ashworth
- Landon “LandO” Sanders
- Jeremy “StuDyy” Astacio
- Lottie Van-Praag
- Jonathan “Pacman” Tucker
- Quintin “Paradox” Johnson
- Xavier “Reivax2k2” LaTorre
- Waldo Kinne
- Patrick “The Cleaner” Ard
- John Prosper
|Biltmore Park, Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States of America|