|Date||Time||League||Season||Winners Cash Prize||Losers Cash Prize|
|August 4, 2020||3:15 pm||Warzone Esports||2020||$7,000.00||$5,000.00|
The Teep Trials Duos Tournament is a 2v2 Duos Double elimination bracket event hosted by Tyler TeePee Polchow.
Teep Trials Duos Tournament
The Teep Trials Duos Tournament is a 2v2 Duos Double elimination bracket event hosted by Tyler TeePee Polchow. Duos will add their opposing duos to form a Quad in a party lobby. The Winners Bracket matches are determined by which team earns the most kills through two games. The Losers Bracket matches are determined by which team earns the most kills in one game instead. If the team’s tally of kills are tied, the Winners Bracket matches will play a 3rd game and the Losers Bracket matches will play a 2nd game.
For the next tournament in the series, on August 11th, 2020, visit Teep’s Trials Duos Warzone Tournament 2.
The Grand Finals Rules:
The Losers Bracket Final winner has to win two matches and the Winners Bracket Finals winner only has to win one match.
The match is being broadcast live on Teepee’s Twitch channel as well as each competitor is allowed to stream the matches themselves.
Teep Trials Duos Tournament TWITCH
This is Teep Trials Duos Tournament Twitch stream.
Teep Trials Duos Tournament Results
These are the results of the TeeP Trials Duos Tournament.
|1st||$7000||Rated – TheDezmond||Team 12|
|2nd||$5000||KingRichard – Jukeyz||Team 03|
|3rd||$2000||Aydan – Mutex||Team 04|
|4th||$1000||Symfuhny – HusKerrs||Team 01|
Teep Trials Duos Tournament Prizing:
- Total: $15,000 USD
- 1st Place: $7,000
- 2nd Place: $5,000
- 3rd Place: $2,000
- 4th Place: $1,000
Teep Trials Duos Tournament Format:
- Start Time: August 4, 12pm PST / 3pm EST
- Platform: PC, PS4, XB1
- Format: 2x Duos in Quads, Public Matchmaking
- Duos will add their opposing duos to form a Quad.
- Winners Bracket = most kills thru 2 games
- Losers Bracket = most kills in 1 game
- If kills are tied, it’s 1 additional game where the first team to 10 kills, is the winner. If neither team gets to 10 kills, whichever team has more kills is the winner.
- Grand Finals rule: Losers Final winner has to win 2 matches. Winners Finals winner only has to win 1 match.
Teep Trials Duos Tournament Hosting:
- Higher seeded duo (number closer to zero), will host the 1st game. If this is a Winners match, host will then switch, alternating for every game played.
If a duo is fully eliminated and have no Gulag attempts left and the in-game event “Jailbreak” occurs. Upon re-deploying because of this event, the duo who was fully eliminated before this event was initiated in-game must immediately eliminate themselves. Players that have been re-deployed because of this CANNOT float around in their parachutes or accumulate or attempt to accumulate further eliminations. Doing so may result in a forfeit. Any eliminations accumulated by the eliminated team will not count.
To eliminate yourself upon re-deploy due to “Jailbreak” being activated, open your parachute and immediate cut the cord to your parachute. Doing this will cause your character to fall straight to the ground and eliminate yourself.
Teep Trials Duos Tournament Match Issues:
Regarding no-shows, If you fail to respond to BoomTV Staff within 15 minutes, you may be forfeited from the tournament.
All forfeits will be handled by BoomTV Staff.
All match issues will be handled through the direct support channels distributed to players prior to the start of the tournament.
- It is up to BoomTV Staff’s discretion to deem any match to be restarted and/or replayed.
|2385, Hendersonville Road, Arden, Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina, 28704, United States of America|