The Haunting of Verdansk
The Haunting of Verdansk is a zombies style Michael Myers mode for Warzone the battle royale game mode for Call of Duty running through November 3rd. Leatherface and Billy the Puppet from the movies were added to Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone for the 2020 Halloween event as skins for characters. A new operator is available, Dr. Karlov, in a bundle called “Dr. Karlov Lives”. The event releases new weapons, new modes, and a Trick or Treat reward system for operators.
The American gaming content creator JGOD has uploaded a video describing the event in its entirety for our viewing pleasure.
How to get the cleaver in Warzone
There are 16 rewards you can get from opening Trick or Treat supply boxes in Call of Duty: Warzone. Below is a list of everything you can obtain.
- “Spooky Scene” Animated Calling Card (Storage Town)
- “Jack-O-Lantern” Charm (Boneyard)
- “Skeleton Crew” Spray (Superstore)
- “Time of the Season” Watch (Dam)
- “Lil’ Demon” Charm (Hills)
- “The Joker” Sticker (Airport)
- “The Woodsman” Spray (Train)
- “Return to Dust” Assault Rifle (Military Base)
- “Pumpkin Peril” Animated Calling Card (Hospital)
- “Freak of Nature” Spray (TV Station)
- “Chainsaw Fiend” Spray (Downtown)
- “Flashy Fate” Sticker (Quarry)
- “The Harvester” Animated Emblem (Stadium)
- “Ghoulish Gift” Animated Emblem (Port)
- “Scary Patch” Animated Emblem (Lumber Yard)
- “The Cleaver” Melee Weapon Blueprint (Gulag)
How To Get The Pumpkin Punisher Grau BluePrint in Warzone
After finding all 16 unique rewards available during the Haunting in Verdansk event you will be earn a Grau Assault Rifle blueprint called the “Pumpkin Punisher”. It comes with the FSS 20.8″ Nexus barrel, the Commando foregrip, the Tac laser, the PBX 7 Holo Sight optic, and the FSS Blackjack stock attachments and a Halloween orange paint job.
JGOD is an American streamer and gaming content creator. He started making content for YouTube on August 9th, 2017. JGOD makes videos based on helping people improve at FPS titles, but typically focuses his content on the newest Call of Duty. The types of videos topics include, but are not limited to: weapon guides, best class setups, spawn guides, subscriber game play breakdowns, news, updates, glitches, patches, and weekly live streams.
Would you like to know more?
Visit the official Activision and Call of Duty website for more information on Season Six: The Haunting of Verdansk Descends upon Warzone and Modern Warfare.